Primary School Spring & Summer Menu
PLEASE INFORM THE SCHOOL OF ANY DIETARY/ALLERGY REQUIREMENTS
Nutritious homemade school meals include a main course and a dessert.
Choose from popular and traditional favourites including vegetarian meals, salads or a jacket potato with delicious fillings. Round off the meal with a fruit salad or sweet dessert.
Food and Drink Allergy Information
Will be available from your school's catering manager.
For reassurance persons with any known allergen intolerance should speak with their catering manager regarding the seriousness of their intolerances and dietary limiations.
There are 14 potential allergens to be aware of when choosing menu dishes - see the image to the right.
Free School Meals
If you get any of the following support payments your Key Stage 2 child may be entitled to receive free scholl meals:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Support under Part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have a limited annual gross income as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs
- Working Tax Credit Run-on paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
Universal Infant Free School Meals
Are available to Key Stage 1 children, Reception and Years 1 & 2, within State funded schools as Gov't mandate Sept 2014.