Welcome to the Year 6 class homepage
- The Year 6 team is - Mrs Webster in the morning for Maths and English, and Mrs Fairbrother in the afternoons for topic lessons. Mrs Fairbrother also works with small groups of children for Maths and English to give more personalised support. Mrs Hubberstey supports in the Year 6 classroom every morning and teaches on Friday afternoons.
- Year 6 children need to remember to bring their home reading book in to school every day. (Mrs Hubberstey does spot checks!) We would really like all our children to read at home at least three times a week to an adult, and discuss the books they have read. Reading opens the doors to all our lessons!
- The children have a homework grid with activities to be completed by the end of the half term, but will be given separate Maths and English homework weekly.
- PE lessons are every Thursday and Friday; please make sure your child has their full kit in school on these days.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please come in to see either Mrs Webster or Mrs Fairbrother, we will be happy to talk to you any time!